Sunday, April 18, 2010

Final Paratroopers for Carentan

The MayDay convention is coming fast, and I'll be playtesting my Carentan scenario next weekend. So...everything has to be pretty much finished up this week. Will the American's be victorious this time around? Who knows!


One of the American objectives will be to secure this wounded company commander, who will be set up on the board prior to play.


American bazooka team.


The platoon command section.


Thankfully, I made progress on the final German squad this weekend as well. They just need their weapons painted and their bases completed...and we'll be good to go. I'll post some photos of the final Fallschirmjagers this week.

'Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. That bazooka team is really super. The rest are fantastic as well, but I'm particularly fond of the bazooka team. Love the med packs on the helmets.

    ReplyDelete