Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Angelius and Carnivean

I finished up an Everblight Angelius last night, so thought I'd post some shots along with a Carnivean I put together a couple of years ago.


I'm intending to do all my Everblight beasts in different colors, but tie them together with "Alien"-like metal teeth, brass carapace plates and steel spines, claws and talons.


Angelius.


Carnivean


Here are the next ones up on the table...a pair of Seraphs. Obviously, WIP -- just the base colors down right now. Hope to have more progress on these guys this weekend.


'Til next time.

4 comments:

  1. Impressive models. I certainly wouldn't want to meet any of these on a dark night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for the winged models of the everblight line: they always look so cool. Your seraphs, with their striped paint job look particularly so. I can't wait to see them finished.

    Did you airbrush the purple lines onto them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on all your Everblight Kevin. I have yet to begin building a hordes army but I have always felt it would be these OR the Trollbloods. I envy your painting ability, mine is far more rudimentary. :)

    ReplyDelete