Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Project, 2011: Vengers

...and now on to 2011!

I've had these Warmachine Exemplar Venger models sitting in my closet for about 5 years...ever since Mk.I. They've always intimidated me, and I've never had the jam to just pick them up and start putting them together. Well, over the holidays I said, "To Hell with this! Let's knock these boys out."


I used the airbrush to put on the Menoth White on, then painted the horses, leather, cloth and finally the metal. After basing and matt spray, I went back over the enamelled white horse armor and applied floor wax to bring up the shine. Glad to finally have these guys done.


On the Celt project, I have flesh shade on most of the figures, and will be working this week to bring the skin up to highlights.

Hope 2011 is starting well for you.

'Til next time.

1 comment: