Saturday, June 4, 2011

Painter's ADD...Thanks Privateer Press

So this is what happens when you have painter's ADD. The following models are sitting on my table in various preliminary stages of painting...from assembled and primed/inked to fully base color-blocked.


These are all Warmachine/Hordes models...the product of being too enthusiastic about four armies.

For Menoth, there is a full unit of Errants with attachments, Bastions, five 'casters, Rhoven and guards, another Vassal, a couple of Flameguard and a long-unfinished Castigator.

For Cryx, three 'casters, three units of Necrotechs with extra Scrap Thralls and a Harrower Helljack.

For Legion, Epic Lylyth, Strider attachment, two light warbeasts and four lesser warbeasts.

Finally, for Khador, Karchev and three heavy 'jacks.

As I sit down to do some painting I feel like I'm standing at the chocolate counter...I have no idea where to start.

I know...tomorrow I'll post that forest tutorial!

'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment