Sunday, November 27, 2011

Saxon Orrik

I've been working on a couple of large projects, but really don't have anything to show yet. However, this week I did finish off Saxon Orrik for my Kreoss anti-Hordes list.


Most of the paint on this guy is from Foundry. The cloak is painted with the Base Sand set...I think the intention is to use this paint as coloration for desert bases. But I contend that it makes a great buff color, and I like the end result on the cloak.


Hope to have something big next post.

'Til next time.

2 comments:

  1. Dallimore explains in his books that the idea of a light-colored base is to create visual contrast with the models. It is not supposed to make that much logical sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting Kevin. The buff cloak looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete