Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Another Mechanithrall Unit

On the Warmachine-Cryx front, I've been pretty much been playing eSkarre and Mortenebra all year. Not that I'm bored of them, but I've been wanting to get experience with a few other Cryx casters. Right now, I'm looking at pSkarre and Terminus, both of which are infantry-centric warcasters. With those two in mind, I figured I needed another unit of Mechanithralls.

Well, they are pretty quick to paint up...so, presto.


Pretty standard undead flesh, rusty metal and pink rubber hoses.

Here are both units together...the old unit on the left, the new one on the right. I think they mix well together, with the new ones being distinguished by different colored hoses.


'Til next time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, how long do you think it took you to do the unit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eclectic,
    Hmmm, maybe 45 minutes per figure x10. Say around 8 hours start to finish.

    ReplyDelete