Saturday, September 22, 2012

Helldivers...and the end of Cryx

Well, this is it for Cryx miniatures. These two Helldivers were at the bottom of the pile. I can now safely say 20 months into painting and playing Cryx...this is the end of it. Any Cryx lists I want to play until the end of this year (at least...if not much longer) are going to have to come from the bag and a half I now have full of 'casters, units, 'jacks and solos.


The little 30mm bases you see off to the sides in the photos are the "burrowed" versions of these light Bonejacks.


As I've said, I'm going to go back to playing Menoth next year...but I think I'm going to take a side trip into Cygnar just to get a taste of the only Warmachine faction I haven't painted or played. Stupid hobby.

'Til next time.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats , not too many hobbyists reach this stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing them. Finishing an army is a great feeling, especially since it tends to stay fully painted, as each new addition is just a quick paintjob away from going back to fully painted. I'm about 3/4 done with my Circle, and it's nice to have the end in sight.

    Also, wanted to say I really like your Cryx scheme, and I've been starting a Cryx force myself, using your rust technique as inspiration. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys,
    Thanks! Appreciate the comments.

    ReplyDelete