Monday, December 31, 2012

Glorfindel...One Last 2012 Project.

It's New Year's Eve and 2012 is closing out. Here's the last mini off the hobby table just before 2013 begins.

Glorfindel is one of my favorite Middle-earth heroes. I know why they knocked him out of the Lord of the Rings films, and put Arwen in his place...but it still would have been nice to get one of the greatest Elven Warriors in Middle-earth some screen time. Oh well! Here he is on Asfaloth.


Nice sculpt from GW, even if a little two dimensional.


Happy New Year everyone...hope you had a great 2012 and best wishes for 2013.

'Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to offer something back and help others such as you helped me.national archives civil war


    ReplyDelete