Sunday, January 13, 2013

Eiryss, Angel of Retribution

A few years ago I purchased a painted Khador army from Colonel Festus. This lot included a fair number of unpainted figures as well...one of them was an eEiryss model that he has separated from the molded "brick tower". I was playing in a Steamroller this weekend with a couple of Menoth armies and I wanted eEiryss in one of them. So last Thursday night I pulled her out of the Khador bag and got a quick paint job underway.


Nothing special here...just a quick solo.


I like her off the brick tower because with a little foliage, she looks more stealthy, like she should be.


Last Tuesday Elliot came over for our weekly game of Warmachine. We all had our toys out on the table when Helo decided to join the Khador army. I cried foul...illegal piece, no stat card. He was removed from play.


'Til next time.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet sculpt. Your kitty looks like she/he is the master of a small universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work! Did you paint that cat, too? It looks really realistic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking at the pics right now with my wife sitting next to me and she's saying that if there are more beasts like Helo in WM, she might be interested in the game.

    ReplyDelete