Friday, September 5, 2014

Pillars, and Some Treasure Piles

A few weeks back I was in the LGS, sifting through their Reaper stock. I found a couple of interesting pieces. One was called the Pillar of Good; the other, the Pillar of Evil. I go in for odd accessory models like this, so I bought them. 

I painted up the evil one in a "gleaming black marble." Only semi-successful execution on that one. For the good one I wanted to try marble...and failed miserably. Never mind...both still useful as objective markers or as dungeon props.


I also recently picked up a number of Reaper treasure piles, which I'll use as game objectives, and for RPGs. I like the way these little guys turned out...and fun to paint too.


'Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. The ingredients of Ayurvedic Bawasir Capsules provide long-term relief and reduce pain. They work naturally to prevent and treat inflammation and relieve portal pressure. The capsules are safe for use by both men and women and are 100% vegan. These tablets are best for people with severe symptoms of Piles. You can take them two times a day to experience a great amount of relief.
    Ayurvedic

    ReplyDelete