Friday, December 30, 2016

Dropzone Buildings from Blotz

With my recent interest in Dropzone Commander, I figured it was time to start into some 10mm city terrain. I ordered a set of MDF buildings from Blotz in the UK, and they arrived just in time for Christmas. 

Here are the first four painted up (includes a carpark).


I got a set of 14 buildings...all at a reasonable cost: well less than $20 per building all in.


Assembly instructions for each kit are online. Convenient. And the instructions are very clear, with photos to aid in putting the parts together.


By the end of the first building session, three kits were done.


Elliot came over during the holidays for an introductory game. He had a set of the cardboard buildings, and a FAT Mat to play on. My new MDF buildings fit right in.


Dropzone is a good game, buy the way, if you haven't tried it. However, I believe that the biggest draw for the game is not its gameplay. It's the models and terrain. Lovely.


'Til next time.

5 comments:

  1. For your MDF did you prime them or is there no need of priming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, I didn't prime...just painted and then sealed with Dullcoat.

      Delete
  2. Hi there, did you paint them AFTER they were put together or before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, did you paint them AFTER they were put together or before?

    ReplyDelete