Sunday, June 11, 2017

More Hammerhal

The new Warhammer 40K boxed set drops next weekend. That will be a big painting project that will blow everything else off of my hobby table. So, with that in mind, I'm racing to get my Hammerhal stuff done. This weekend, I put the Kairic Acolytes to bed. Base inserts are from Cool Mini Or Not.


Earlier in the week, I was spraying on the skin tones to all the remaining Hammerhal figures I was going to do. So, this is what the Acolytes looked like with their skin done (and an Acolyte from Silver Tower to act as a guide model).


I was also working on Blighking skin.


And some of the player-characters from the Hammerhal set. Just skin at this point.


Anyway, 10 figures down this weekend, and 8 more to go to finish off everything I'm going to do for the Shadow Over Hammerhal boxed set.

Bring on 40K 8th edition!

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment